Mastodon Politics, Power, and Science: My great refactoring of the GM app draws to a close.

Friday, December 19, 2025

My great refactoring of the GM app draws to a close.

This has been a three day push that has removed all but one table from the database. Everything is now a node in the database. Nodes have properties, and a parent.  from that we get siblings and children and can now organize just about all data. 

What I am showing here are the rest interface showing nodes in a web browser, I am using this as a tool to debug the database and the app. :D

Visually I tried very hard to keep all existing functionality the same. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 8th-Grade Crutch: How the 2-Body Problem Broke Modern Physics

J. Rogers, SE Ohio If you want to understand why fundamental physics has been stagnant for 70 years, don’t look at String Theory or the Mult...