Mastodon Politics, Power, and Science: Still living the life soltastic.

Monday, March 20, 2023

Still living the life soltastic.

 I got a 12 x 16 shed  that had a tiny window in one wall and was bare stud walls. I insulated, wired, sealed it, drywalled it, and put real wood paneling  on the ceiling.  Then I added shelves clear around the whole place. Built a big workbench. And put a light strip up powered from solar panels. Once I get a little more organized it will be a perfect woodworking shop.




This is what it originally looked like, after I added the two reused rv windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Warning Fatigue to Zero Tolerance: How to Clean Up Your Codebase Warnings for Good

J. Rogers, SE Ohio Walk into any established software company, open the build log, and scroll. What do you see? Thousands of lines of yellow...