Monday, June 19, 2023

How I am creating print ready images using stable diffusion.

 First of all I run at least a dozen images at 512x768 using Euler diffusion model at 12 steps.  When I find a couple images I like I use those seeds as the seed value and extra seed value set at 0.1 or 0.2.  I switch to a DPM++ 2M Karras diffusion model at 28 steps and run at least 4 images. Then I take the best one of these, upscale it 2 times in the extra section using the R-ESRGAN 4x++ upscaler, send it to image to image section. Here I set 27 steps and switch back to Euler, for some reason it just does have those steps.  This adds in all the detail back at the 1024x1536 resolution.  Then I upscale it again by 4 this time which gives me a highly detailed 3000x6000 image.

You can see the steps in the image below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment